- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.
Comments from Clients
"...A note of thanks on behalf of T and myself for your support during the past year."DD
"You guys are great."NN
"Thanks for all of your help, Jonathan. I don’t know what we’d do without you!"R of CC
"I really appreciate your support and advice, you really help me to cope with being a sole manager of a business, so thank you!"M. G. of F H Ltd.
"I don't usually do things like this but thank goodness you're filling in the forms for me!"C. M.
"I have to say I am really impressed with your service. You have done what you said you would do and more. Definitely made the right decision"W of LS Limited.
"A very big thank you ..... what an amazing lot you are"Anne.
"Really appreciate your help and advice."Kath and M.
"I am happy with the no-hassles service I receive :-)."A. A.
"Thanks for all your help and advice throughout the year."G. M. 2014
"Thank you for your help and support"J. L.
"Very pleased with your friendly efficient service."M. F.
"Can I please take this opportunity to thank you for all your prompt help with this situation. We have already and will continue to recommend your services to our contacts who require accountancy services. Thank you again."E and A.
"I like all that Amies & Co do very much"David H. of P..... Limited.
"Thanks for your excellent service"Tim D.