General & Self Assessment
- 64-8 [pdf] Authorising your agent
- CWF1 [pdf] Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax
- CF10 [pdf] Self-employed people with small earnings - applying for a certificate of exception
- CH2 [pdf] Child Benefit Claim
- R38 [pdf] Tax Claim
- R40 [pdf] Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments
- P50 [pdf] Claim for Income Tax repayment
- SA1 [pdf] Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return
- SA100 [pdf] Self Assessment Tax Return
- SA101 [pdf] Self Assessment Additional Information
- SA102 [pdf] Employment supplementary pages
- SA103F [pdf] Self-Employment (full) supplementary pages
- SA103S [pdf] Self-Employment (short) supplementary pages
- SA105 [pdf] Land and Property supplementary pages
- SA303 [pdf] Claim to reduce payments on account
- SA400 [pdf] Registering a partnership for Self Assessment
- SA401 [pdf] Registering a partner for Self Assessment
- P85 [pdf] Leaving the United Kingdom
- NRL1 [pdf] Non-resident Landlords - Individuals
- FBI 2 [pdf] Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services (Internet)
- P9D [pdf] Expenses payments and income from which tax cannot be deducted - for employees earning less than £8500
- P11D [pdf] Expenses and benefits
- PSA1 [pdf]PAYE Settlement Agreement Calculation
- SC2 [pdf] Employee’s statement of sickness
Value Added Tax
- VAT1 [pdf] Application for registration
- VAT2 [pdf] Partnership details
- VAT7 [pdf] Application to cancel your VAT Registration
- VAT68 [pdf] Transfer of a business as a going concern - request for transfer of a registration number
- VAT427 [pdf] Claims for Input Tax/Relief after cancellation of registration
- VAT600 FRS [pdf] Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme
- VAT600 AA [pdf] Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme
- VAT652 [pdf] Voluntary disclosure of errors on VAT Returns
- VAT1614 [pdf] Option to tax land and buildings notification form
Comments from Clients
"...A note of thanks on behalf of T and myself for your support during the past year."DD
"You guys are great."NN
"Thanks for all of your help, Jonathan. I don’t know what we’d do without you!"R of CC
"I really appreciate your support and advice, you really help me to cope with being a sole manager of a business, so thank you!"M. G. of F H Ltd.
"I don't usually do things like this but thank goodness you're filling in the forms for me!"C. M.
"I have to say I am really impressed with your service. You have done what you said you would do and more. Definitely made the right decision"W of LS Limited.
"A very big thank you ..... what an amazing lot you are"Anne.
"Really appreciate your help and advice."Kath and M.
"I am happy with the no-hassles service I receive :-)."A. A.
"Thanks for all your help and advice throughout the year."G. M. 2014
"Thank you for your help and support"J. L.
"Very pleased with your friendly efficient service."M. F.
"Can I please take this opportunity to thank you for all your prompt help with this situation. We have already and will continue to recommend your services to our contacts who require accountancy services. Thank you again."E and A.
"I like all that Amies & Co do very much"David H. of P..... Limited.
"Thanks for your excellent service"Tim D.
Amies & Co can also be found on www.accountant-info.co.uk.