Our core Accountancy Services consist of...
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abridged accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
But we can do more than just report the history of what's already happened...
- Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability;
- Identify areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements;
- Use the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take.
We take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.
Let us take the stress of paperwork off your hands...
- Drop off your invoices, bank statements, etc;
- We do all the processing;
- We can then easily prepare for you...
- Management Accounts;
- VAT Returns;
- Key Performance Indicators;
- End of Year Accounts;
- Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there's no end of year surprises;
- You pick up the records (neatly filed and organised!) and all the information we've agreed to provide you with.
It also makes it easy for us to handle any VAT inspections.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services...
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Confirmation Statement;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests.
Up to date, relevant and quickly produced management information allows you to make the right decisions.
Our management accounts and information services include...
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business;
- Help with in-house systems for you to produce your own information;
- Training on how to get the most out of your information;
- Supplying management information to lenders;
- Branch/Divisional results;
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods;
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels.
Comments from Clients
"...A note of thanks on behalf of T and myself for your support during the past year."DD
"You guys are great."NN
"Thanks for all of your help, Jonathan. I don’t know what we’d do without you!"R of CC
"I really appreciate your support and advice, you really help me to cope with being a sole manager of a business, so thank you!"M. G. of F H Ltd.
"I don't usually do things like this but thank goodness you're filling in the forms for me!"C. M.
"I have to say I am really impressed with your service. You have done what you said you would do and more. Definitely made the right decision"W of LS Limited.
"A very big thank you ..... what an amazing lot you are"Anne.
"Really appreciate your help and advice."Kath and M.
"I am happy with the no-hassles service I receive :-)."A. A.
"Thanks for all your help and advice throughout the year."G. M. 2014
"Thank you for your help and support"J. L.
"Very pleased with your friendly efficient service."M. F.
"Can I please take this opportunity to thank you for all your prompt help with this situation. We have already and will continue to recommend your services to our contacts who require accountancy services. Thank you again."E and A.
"I like all that Amies & Co do very much"David H. of P..... Limited.
"Thanks for your excellent service"Tim D.